Episcopal Day School, a coeducational independent school founded in 1952, is located in the heart of historic downtown Pensacola, Florida. Offering a holistic approach to advanced education, we believe in cultivating the growth of the whole child and building a balanced foundation in academic excellence, social awareness, moral characteristics and meaningful service.
While grounded in the Episcopal tradition, our goal is to educate and develop the finest and most inspirational global leaders through the following initiatives: innovative and interactive curriculum standards, a nurturing environment, an enriched student life, modernly designed campuses and engaged parent involvement.
Benefits of a Modern Campus
- Innovative Technology
- 2 Libraries
- Art Studio
- 5 Playgrounds
- Kugelman Innovation Lab
- Auditorium & Gym
- Learning Garden
Enriched Student Life
- In a caring environment, students learn to love themselves, others and the world around them.
- During joyful weekly devotions and chapel services, students grow spiritually.
- Participating in school clubs and sports, students learn to build healthy lifestyles and work as a team to reach their goals.
Engaging Parent Involvement
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer in classrooms.
- Joining our Parent Service Organization, parents volunteer at PSO events that support the goals of EDS.
- Parents build community at social events.
- Parents make meaningful financial gifts to support school projects and priorities through one fundraiser each year, Grill on the Hill.
2021 – 2022 Board of Trustees
Fr. Michael Hoffman